O-Shot Treatment Information
How Does the O-Shot Work?
The O-Shot procedure is a quick, painless, nonsurgical treatment for women with sexual health problems and/or urinary incontinence. Platelet rich plasma is injected into the numbed area near the clitoris and upper vagina. There is no recovery time and the results are almost immediate in some women.
What are the Benefits of O-Shot?
- It’s a non-surgical procedure
- It improves symptoms of urinary incontinence and Lichen Sclerosus
- Patients can experience increased desire and sensitivity
- It can tighten vaginal skin
- There are almost instantaneous results and no downtime
Schedule an appointment today by calling our office at (630) 687-9595 or requesting an appointment online.
Dr. Wright discusses female sexual dysfunction and the normal phases of sexual intercourse. Learn more about Dr. Wright and The Wright Center for Women’s Health.