Our Exceptional Staff Member of the month is Brittany! Here is what the staff had to say about Brittany..
- She’s been so helpful to me and she’s learning how to do so many things around the office!
- Always willing to help with EVERYTHING
- She has been working very hard at cross training throughout the office and is doing wonderfully! She is also amazing with the guests which is a huge asset. Easy choice!
- She has been so happy to learn every part of the wright center and is ready to step in wherever she’s needed.
- She is willing to jump in and do anything she is asked of and then some.
- She is always going above and beyond and wants to help everyone in any way she can.
- In the short time that she has been here she has continuously displayed all 5 core values!
Happy Thanksgiving from The Wright Center! The office will be closed on the 25th through the 28th. We will be back in the office on Monday the 29th. Have a safe and happy holiday!
I have always wanted to aid in the health of others, so I became a diagnostic medical sonographer in 2018. I also love empowering women! At The Wright Center, I have found my niche, being able to dedicate my every day to accomplish both at the same time!
I enjoy spending time with friends and family. Some of my interests include playing games, taking walks, enjoying the sunshine, and doing yoga/meditating.
I’ve worked in healthcare for several years, but recently became a diagnostic medical sonographer to have a more hands-on approach to assist in diagnosing patients. I knew very early on in my studies that I wanted to work in women’s health and I’m in my perfect position at The Wright Center!
Apart from ultrasound, my interests include working out, cooking, and spending time with my significant other Jim and dog Harley.
The office will be closed on Monday October 11th. We will be back in the office on Tuesday October 12th.
I have been in the healthcare field for over 15 years. In 2016 I became a certified Phlebotomist and found that lab is my passion. I love to spend time with my four children (Ash 20, Rainan 18, Aurelia 16 and Harlan 12) as well as my significant other Patrick.
The office will be closed on Monday, September 6th.
We will be back in the office on Tuesday, September 7th.
!Have a safe and happy holiday!
The office is closed for a reset day. We will be back in the office Tuesday the 31st.
I have been in healthcare for the past 18 years. I started out as a Medical Assistant for 16 of those years. For the past two years, I have been working on the Administrative side. Graduated in 2017 with my Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management. I’m a die-hard Chicago Cubs Fan. What I enjoy most is spending time with my two kids (Izabel 7 and Marcos 20 months) as well as my husband of 11 years and my dog Ditka!
Grace is excited to join The Wright Center this summer as a clinical intern! She just finished her junior year at Miami University as a psychology and premedical studies major, and hopes to become a Physician Assistant after she graduates. Outside of work, she enjoys baking, early morning walks, and spending time with friends and family.