How are you staying warm today? 🙂
Due to severe weather conditions the office will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday 01/30/2019. We will be back in the office on Thursday, 01/31/2019. Stay safe and warm!
Our Exceptional Staff Member of the month is Kathy! We asked the staff, “What is Kathy’s unique ability?” Here is what the staff said:
· Kathy holds down the fort. She answers questions that need answering, she makes sure the rooms are stocked with supplies, she knows where everything is, she makes sure she confirms orders and diagnosis codes, she orders the sharps containers and the big biohazard container.
· Kathy’s unique ability is she knows what the patient needs when they call and you can ask her and she always knows how to direct you to help the patient.
·She is highly efficient and she is always on the go.
· Kathy is the “go to” person if I need help with anything. She is always ready to help and great at her job. “Professionalism at its best.”
· Kathy is great at keeping up on procedures. From setting up to flipping rooms, she is amazing and makes sure Dr. Wright is always prepared.
· Kathy always has an answer to my questions and if she doesn’t, then she is willing to help me find it. She is always productive!
· Kathy’s unique ability is assisting in procedures with Dr. Wright.
· Kathy is great with our guests. She is so sweet, answers all questions, makes them feel comfortable and just goes above and beyond. We are so lucky to have on our team.
· Kathy’s nursing skills are efficient and effective!!
Bringing in the New Year the Wright way!
The time-honored tradition of the New Year’s Resolution is just about upon us again for 2019. Soon you’ll hear countless declarations from your friends and family – about getting a new, fresh start – to right the wrongs and make some improvements in their life and health. Click here for New Year’s Resolution 2019 – Tips for Health and Fitness Success.
For a comforting winter meal, try our top healthy recipes for winter!
While the weather may be frightful, these 50 healthy meals will keep you warm and cozy without feeling weighed down!
We asked Stefani, “What can you stay up till 3am doing?” Her response was, “I can stay up till 3am cleaning and organizing!” What room in your house do you need to organize?
Do you suffer with any of the following symptoms:
- Urine leakage
- Frequent urination
- Painful urination
- Sudden, strong urges to urinate
- Problems starting a urine stream
- Problems emptying your bladder completely
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
You do not have to suffer any longer!
We offer Urodynamic testing. Urodynamic testing is a minimally invasive procedure that looks at how well your bladder and urethra are storing and releasing urine. We now have a Urogynecologist in our office twice a month. Click here or call our office today to schedule your appointment!