Priapus Shot® (P-Shot) for Men
Does Your Partner Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction?
- Does he have difficulty becoming intimate, even when in the mood?
- Would he like to add size?
- Would both of you like to bring the spontaneity back into your love life?
Why Choose P-Shot?
Medication, pumps and other erectile dysfunction treatment methods can make the act of becoming intimate seem planned and can take away from the spontaneity of the moment. Using the same technology as the Vampire Facelift and the O-Shot, your partner’s own blood and platelet-rich-plasma can be used to roll back the years and re-ignite the spark in your relationship.
After an effective Priapus Shot, it will strengthen the penis, straighten the penis, increase circulation and increase sensation and pleasure.
How is the P-Shot Performed?
The Priapus Shot is performed in six simple steps. Dr. Wright is specially trained in administering the p-shot and will walk your partner through each step of the process.
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done.)
- The blood is put in a centrifuge.
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
Is your partner interested in the P-Shot? Schedule an appointment for a consultation today!