Morpheus8 Treatment in Naperville, IL
Are you looking for skin tightening, fat removal, stretch mark removal, cellulite removal, tone, and ooohhh so much more?? The Morpheus8 is calling your name!
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a device that combines microneedling with radiofrequency technology for fractional resurfacing that stimulates collagen production. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process. There is little to no damage to the dermis and this procedure provides an extremely uniform effect.
What Areas Can Be Treated with Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 can be used on any area that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. Areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration, or acne scarring are suitable for treatment. The most commonly treated areas include the face and neck, as well as the abdomen which is beneficial for tightening loose skin with underlying fatty tissue.
Morpheus8 Provides Treatment For:
- Acne or acne scars
- Poor skin texture
- Sun damage
- Deep lines and creases
- Mild sagging or jowls
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
What Are the Benefits of Morpheus8?
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Equipped with Burst mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Body automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle.
- The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimizes skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customized full-body fractional procedures.
Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
How many treatments do I need?
Some patients can achieve their desired results in one to three treatments. Others may opt for a series of treatments spread out over several months. Our staff will consult with each patient to determine the ideal number of treatments for each individual.
What Kind of Post Procedure Care Is Required?
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad-spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.
Are there any side effects with Morpheus8?
Patients may experience some mild swelling and redness, and some may experience temporary bruising which will subside in a matter of days. Some patients may also see some tiny micro lesions on the skin from the micro-needling which will flake off in a few days.
Can This Be Done In Combination With Other Procedures?
Yes, Morpheus8 can be used in the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments. Morpheus8 can also be combined with other InMode energy treatments or injectables to achieve more extensive results.