It happens to all of us.
As we reach our mid to late 30s our bodies begin to change. Some of the changes we can deal with, but for the most part, these changes don’t really strengthen our quality of life or overall well-being.
Many of these changes are brought on by disruptions to our hormonal makeup. They include but are not limited to:
- feeling constantly tired
- weight gain
- urinary incontinence
- irregular bowel movements
- diminished sexual desire
Until the last few years, traditional synthetic hormone replacement was seen as one of the only treatment options for hormonal imbalance. At The Wright Center, however, we’ve moved from traditional treatment methods to a new system called BioTe Therapy.
What is BioTe Therapy?
Developed by medical pioneer and expert, Dr. Gary Donovitz, BioTE® Therapy was designed to deliver the right kind of hormone (biologically identical) in the right amounts (doses based on accurate testing and proper analysis of the results) using the right delivery system (pellets – which deliver straight into the bloodstream whenever the body needs it). Benefits of BioTE include:
- Regain your healthy sense of well-being.
- Rediscover your mental focus and clarity.
- Ignite your passion with improved libido.
- Protection against heart disease and stroke.
- Relief of menopause and PMS symptoms.
- Prevention of osteoporosis, senility and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Improvement of cholesterol levels, muscle mass and strength.
If you’re dealing with what you think may be hormonal imbalance, we invite you to schedule an appointment with one of our partners to learn more.