Are you a growth-minded leader who thinks like an owner and has a calling for helping people?
Do you make things happen, show respect to everyone you work with, and anticipate needs and
issues before they present themselves? At The Wright Center for Women’s Health, we put the care
and satisfaction of our patients above all else. If you share our high standards for patient care,
strive to exceed customer expectations, and have a passion for leading others, this position may be
perfect for you.
Our ideal Integrator / Director of Operations is:
• A natural born leader. You’re a smart and resourceful leader of leaders, who is direct
and tactfully assertive. You delegate, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and hold yourself
and others accountable.
• A grinder. You’re a hard worker who is “all in”, willing to get into the day to day in order
to get a full understanding of the operations, and is able to delegate when necessary.
You’re a doer with extreme attention to detail who is not afraid to take the initiative.
• Confident. You’re self-motivated and know your worth. You strike a balance between
being humble and hands-on while facing confrontation when necessary. You understand
that success is achieved by developing relationships and working collaboratively.
• A problem solver. You’re an innovator who thinks outside the box. Balanced and
resourceful, you can see around corners, get to the root of problems, and develop a
process to solve them. You’re a logical thinker who does not let feelings or emotions
dictate your decisions.
• A strong communicator. You’re open-minded and can talk to anyone. You adjust your
communication style to different individuals to maximize effectiveness and earn trust with
Our culture values comfort, luxury, and a high-quality patient experience. We are seeking a
compassionate and organized leader to streamline efficiencies and oversee operations. Our ideal
candidate is a superstar who possesses next-level thought processes and is internally driven. Being
willing and excited to spend time strategizing with the Visionary during regular same-page
meetings is paramount.
For more information on the director of operations position, view our PDF and follow the instructions to apply online.
Director of Operations PDF
Our Exceptional Staff Member of the month is Brittany! Here is what the staff had to say about Brittany..
- She’s been so helpful to me and she’s learning how to do so many things around the office!
- Always willing to help with EVERYTHING
- She has been working very hard at cross training throughout the office and is doing wonderfully! She is also amazing with the guests which is a huge asset. Easy choice!
- She has been so happy to learn every part of the wright center and is ready to step in wherever she’s needed.
- She is willing to jump in and do anything she is asked of and then some.
- She is always going above and beyond and wants to help everyone in any way she can.
- In the short time that she has been here she has continuously displayed all 5 core values!
Happy Thanksgiving from The Wright Center! The office will be closed on the 25th through the 28th. We will be back in the office on Monday the 29th. Have a safe and happy holiday!
I have always wanted to aid in the health of others, so I became a diagnostic medical sonographer in 2018. I also love empowering women! At The Wright Center, I have found my niche, being able to dedicate my every day to accomplish both at the same time!
I enjoy spending time with friends and family. Some of my interests include playing games, taking walks, enjoying the sunshine, and doing yoga/meditating.
I’ve worked in healthcare for several years, but recently became a diagnostic medical sonographer to have a more hands-on approach to assist in diagnosing patients. I knew very early on in my studies that I wanted to work in women’s health and I’m in my perfect position at The Wright Center!
Apart from ultrasound, my interests include working out, cooking, and spending time with my significant other Jim and dog Harley.
The office will be closed on Monday October 11th. We will be back in the office on Tuesday October 12th.
I have been in the healthcare field for over 15 years. In 2016 I became a certified Phlebotomist and found that lab is my passion. I love to spend time with my four children (Ash 20, Rainan 18, Aurelia 16 and Harlan 12) as well as my significant other Patrick.
The office will be closed on Monday, September 6th.
We will be back in the office on Tuesday, September 7th.
!Have a safe and happy holiday!
The office is closed for a reset day. We will be back in the office Tuesday the 31st.
I have been in healthcare for the past 18 years. I started out as a Medical Assistant for 16 of those years. For the past two years, I have been working on the Administrative side. Graduated in 2017 with my Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management. I’m a die-hard Chicago Cubs Fan. What I enjoy most is spending time with my two kids (Izabel 7 and Marcos 20 months) as well as my husband of 11 years and my dog Ditka!