The O-Shot procedure begins with a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelets are separated and concentrated.
The Platelet Rich Plasma containing growth factors extracted from your blood is then injected into an area near the clitoris and into an area of the upper vagina that is most important for the sexual response (the “o-spot”).
These areas are numbed with a local anesthetic cream before injection, causing patients to experience little or no discomfort during the procedure.
Click here or call the office at 630-687-9595 to schedule an appointment today!
Our Exceptional Staff Member of the month is Katie! Here is what the staff had to say:
- I love Katie, so sweet and cheerful!
- Well deserved! Katie is a great leader!
- She’s always willing to help and does a great job with guests and ultrasounds
- Katie is so sweet and always willing to help out everyone in the office. She also is extremely personable to all our guests and makes them feel welcome and special. I LOVE working with her!
- Katie is awesome! She’s hardworking and is always ready to help whenever needed. She deserves it.
- Katie is always willing to take time out of her day to help others with anything they need!
- Katie is one exceptional person: gentle, humble, always on top of ultrasound follow ups! To me she is the exceptional team member every month with the way she handles everything!
- Katie is one of the most hard working people I know. She is kind and compassionate and very easy to work with!
Request an appointment or call 630-687-9595 and experience why our clients made Katie the Exceptional team member of the month!
Our Leadership team, which includes Dr. Wright, Chas Manning: Integrator/COO, Darchell Darby PA-C: Clinical Director and Katelyn Mais: Sonographer lead met for 12 hours straight last Thursday, working through lunch and dinner for their EOS Quarterly meeting.
During this EOS Session many things were covered but the bulk of this particular conference was spent on refining an effective accountability chart, reviewing the core values, and setting our quarterly rocks.
It is infinitely exciting to be a part of an organization which employs such productive quarterly planning sessions that helps our leadership team become healthier, execute better and resolve issues permanently. It’s truly a powerful beautiful thing.
The Vampire Facial is one of our staff favorites! “The vampire facial was great! My skin is not as red and is overall more evenly toned. It has also completely resolved my dry peeling skin.” Click here or call 630-687-9595 to schedule your Vampire Facial today!
Doing our part with social distancing, Dr. Wright and Chas are attending their first ever virtual conference. They were originally to be in Indianapolis, Indiana for the 2020 EOS Conference until Shelter in Place orders changed things. EOS stands for Entrepreneurial Operating System. This is a business model with a complete set of simple business tools and proven business processes to align and synchronize all the pieces of our business to produce the results we want to make sure we’re giving you the best experience.
We are very fortunate to be able to attend this conference reinforcing what we’re already doing. Experience this holistic business model. Click here or call 630-687-9595 to schedule an appointment.
We love learning how to be better. We look forward to sharing our better with you.
Our Exceptional Staff Member of the month is Amanda! We asked the staff, “What is something that stands out about Amanda?” Here is what the staff said:
- She is always on top of her work and puts the guests first!
- Amanda has been helpful in so many ways!!
- Amanda is always ready to help and will tackle anything!
- She is extremely smart especially in handling guests!
- Amanda is positive and bubbly! She is always keeping guests’ needs in mind. Her hospitality is unparalleled!!!
- Amanda is great at helping out with anything!
- Amanda is very knowledgeable in her role and always willing to help staff and guests alike. Amanda rocks!
- Amanda is always going above and beyond to improve our internal processes and ultimately, improve guest experiences!
- Amanda is always one step ahead and on top of it!
- I absolutely love me some Amanda! I just love the way she moves. She takes ownership of what she’s working on. I always go to her when I want to make sure that something gets done. She also has a nice style and flare with her dress and on the gifts we hand out in the office. We are very fortunate to have her!
- Amanda spent a huge amount of time and energy to prepare for her vacation. It allowed the practice to continue running smoothly in her absence
Click here or call our office today to schedule an appointment and meet all of our exceptional staff members!
We wanted to wish Rebeccah a Happy Birthday!
The Wright Center for Women’s Health aspires to provide the best possible obstetrical care to its guests. Ambereen, one of our experienced Sonographers, got her NT certification in February 2020 by NTQR program which the only epidemiologic quality monitoring program based in the US!