Dr. Wright has recently returned from Fort Lauderdale, Florida where she attended the ISCG International Society of Cosmetogynecology Cosmetic Gyn World Congress. She is very thankful for her time there and learning about all the latest technology and up to date care enhancing options that we get to provide. We are anxious to get started on these cutting edge technologies and would love to talk about the latest and greatest in this blog but of course there is a much more pressing issue amongst us.
Please be assured that The Wright Center is closely following the outbreak in relation to our guests, employees, their families and communities. We continue to review guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as our local governments and hospital health systems recommendations. We have been quite vigilant in our attempts to keep our office a “safe zone” as we are currently remaining open as we closely monitor the detection and spread of COVID-19. We would like to share with you some of the many precautions we have implemented and plan to implement as this pandemic continues to unfold:
- We are practicing social distancing to the best of our ability while still servicing those in need.
- We are limiting the number of staff that we have in the office at any one time.
- Our team is rotating with taking paid time off to help limit the number of people in the office.
- Those team members who are able to work from home are doing so.
- We have suspended most, if not all in person gatherings and are meeting virtually when possible.
- We are working to implement Telemedicine to perform virtual consultations and triaging by phone when needed.
- All those with possible exposure to or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 are being told to not come to the office and call to let us know.
- We are outfitting ourselves with appropriate personal protective equipment for employees and guests.
- We will now take a temperature with all vitals on all guests.
- We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our office. Now we have been extra vigilant with cleaning after each guest paying extra attention to high touch areas such as doors, door knobs, counter tops and faucet handles.
- Our Leadership Team has daily remote meetings to stay on top of the latest events and implementations to all stay on the same page to ultimately keep you, our team, families and community safe.
As this situation rapidly evolves, we will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and notify you if there is any further change in our operations that could affect how we may serve you.
At this time, our team is still readily available to answer any questions, comments, concerns and definitely open to suggestions. Please reach out to us at 630-687-9595 or online. We are eager and grateful to be able to work together with you to provide a safe environment for all.
On behalf of the entire team at The Wright Center for Women’s Health, we wish you and your family good health and continued well-being.
The Wright Center for Women’s Health